LASIK Open House
Thursday, April 22 @ 6:00 pm EDT
We have enjoyed great success with our transition from virtual events back to ” in-person events”. We have taken all the necessary precautions to deliver SAFE AND SOCIALLY DISTANCED educational events. We will be holding the event at the Wurlitzer Building on Thursday, April 22nd at 6 PM.
- This event is hosted by the surgeons
- See a presentation about LASIK & get all your questions answered.
- Watch an actual patient undergo the procedure
- Meet the patient after the procedure is shown
- Refreshments served
- Doors open at 5:30 pm event begins at 6 pm
- SPACE IS LIMITED
Your Safety is our priority!
All attendees & staff will be expected to wear masks unless they are seated eating. This will be strictly enforced. Chairs will be spaced 6 feet apart and set up in singles and couples. Temperature checks and contact tracing forms are to be filled up at the door before gaining entry.