LASIK eye surgery is an investment in yourself. You will save money over time by having the procedure. More importantly, you gain freedom from glasses and contacts. Advertised costs for LASIK vary widely; don’t be duped by bargain offers at low low prices. As with most medical procedures, you pay for the quality of your surgeon, their experience, and the technology available.
Contact us for LASIK pricing!
Checklist when choosing a LASIK surgeon:
- The surgeon lives locally and does not “Fly-In” from out of town one day a week to operate on patients.
- Your surgeon is board-certified.
- Your surgeon offers All Laser Blade-Free custom procedures
- In the event of a complication or emergency, your surgeon will be able to see you.
Here are a few things that play into how much LASIK eye surgery may cost:
- Your vision correction needs: We know there is more to your eye than your prescription. You’ll benefit from Wavefront technology – a system able to identify your unique optical imperfections.
- The complexity of required treatment: We create a treatment approach tailored to your individual needs.
- Laser technology & surgeon skill: At Fichte, Endl & Elmer Eyecare, you have access to several forms of LASIK including traditional and all-laser procedures administered by experienced surgeons.
In other words: One price tag does not fit all when it comes to LASIK surgery.
What is the average cost for LASIK?
LASIK pricing can vary based on several factors, including your glasses prescription and various procedures that you may or may not be a candidate for. What’s right for you cannot be determined until you are examined.
The pricing for our procedures includes comprehensive pre-and post-op care, you will be examined and treated by a surgeon. Many of the bargain providers do not offer this and patients barely interact with the person to operate on their eyes. Also, while providers may all talk about LASIK, make sure you understand what type of technology is offered, and how skilled your surgeon is. Most do not offer Blade-Free All-Laser Lasik as their standard of care.
You only have one set of eyes, so it is vital to be a critical shopper. Beware of ads that offer bargain pricing on LASIK.
LASIK Eye Surgery Financing
It is our mission to provide affordable, high-quality LASIK treatments to our patients with a variety of payment options. We accept cash, certified or bank checks, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. In addition, we will be happy to discuss financing options available to you through CareCredit. We thoroughly explain your options, so that we can accommodate your needs. As with all our procedures, if you have vision insurance, we will gladly file insurance claims to make it easier for you.