At Fichte, Endl & Elmer Eyecare your safety & well being is of the utmost importance to us! We are now seeing routine eye care patients and scheduling cataract & LASIK procedures. We are compliant with all of the CDC guidelines for COVID-19 reopening. Changes we have made to ensure the health and safety of our patients & staff includes the following:
- All Patients must get their temperature taken upon arrival.
- All patients must wear a mask or face covering
- We have hand sanitizer installed stations thought out the office
- Glass barriers have been installed at the front desk & optical boutique
- Six-foot social distancing stickers have been applied to the floors
- We have removed many chairs from the waiting rooms to ensure proper social distancing
- We ask that all friends & family members wait in the car or outside the bldg. and do not accompany the patient inside unless absolutely necessary.
Please call us to schedule your appointment 1-800-309-2020.